I had recently read a blog by a fellow blogger (Shann Eva’s Blog) on her March Goals. She’s incorporated the goals she has yet to achieve with new ones she’s made, and the included short-term and long-term goals.
I find as a Stay-at-home-mom it’s so crucial to make goals for oneself. It’s so important to have something to work towards, because lord knows if you didn’t you’d just do this motherhood thing front, back, side, and front again. AND LETS BE HONEST, you can’t possibly just MAAAAAAAM all day, everyday, for as long as you’re living. I mean, it can’t all just be that! It doesn’t make you bad at motherhood or a bad mom at that, for wanting more! It doesn’t mean you can’t have other accomplishments, other than birthing children (although that pretty much tops it all).
As moms, we accomplish tens and thousands of tasks all day. Well most of those tasks are not of ours. Not of anything we really want to do or want to be doing. It’s insane how much of us we pour into the lives that rely on us. I get it, we’re moms, I get it we’re supposed to because how else do we profess our eternal love for our children who is supposed to be our world and nothing else. Well, it makes me a rebellious mom, perhaps. I do what I want, on my own terms, based on my own ideas and understanding of motherhood.
I’m making monthly goals. That’s all!
Because March is almost done, and I’d rather start them at the beginning of the month, I’ll write this for April 2017.
- work-out 4 times a week, for 40 mins a day.
- write in my journal daily with affirmations, negatives to positives, memories, moments, and fill a page at least (thorughout the day)
- say at least one good thing that I love about each member of my family-to them, everyday
- give myself an hour each day, to write in my journal in peace
- eat healthier meals and try not to skip eating
- try and smoke less
- learn some breathing excercises
- do one kind thing for someone, anyone, small, or big
- Take a few hours on the weekend to dedicate to writing scheduled blog posts
- Dedicate a time during the night to complete tasks for my blog page on facebook & for my blog site.
- TAKE A BREAK, daily
- Complete any wedding stuff every weekend
I will complete as many of these goals throughout the month, and whatever I don’t complete, I will add on to my next month’s monthly goal post. Let’s make each other accountable for what we want to achieve for ourselves!
I know it seems like another long list of tasks for you to complete, but this is for you. I promise it will make you feel good!
It will make [YOU] feel good!!