Do you suffer from mosquito or other bug/insect bites during the summer months?
Living in Windsor, ON, Canada, this is a huge problem for my family and me. This is an issue that prevents me from allowing fire-pit nights, roasting marshmallows outside with my children, to avoid bug bites. Even with the layers of long sleeves, with sweaters, sweat pants and bug sprays, somehow the mosquitoes still find it through the fabric.
I recently received this god-sent tool from Bug Bite Thing. It’s an item parents are raving about, because it’s a tool you cannot live without when you have children mixed with the summer season filled with bugs and insects.
You’ll be able to find the answer to that annoying itch, discomfort, and swelling issues you have with mosquitoes and other bugs or insects.
What is it?
A suction that safely and instantly extracts insect venom in your skin from bug/insect bites.
My Son’s Review:
Is it heavy?
“Not at all. It’s totally light, even a baby can hold it.”
Is it hard to use?
“It’s pretty easy to use, not complicated or hard to pull.”
Does the pressure hurt?
“No, it doesn’t hurt. It’s just a sucking feeling on your skin.”
Would you use this?
“Yeah, I hate scratching my mosquito bites all night!”
You can literally keep a bunch of these bad boys everywhere, from your backyard, to your purse, to your luggage for travel, and especially around the house.
Buy it as birthday gifts for anyone or as one of the house warming gifts for your family and friends.
Where can I find this?
FAQ’s about “Bug Bite Thing”
- It is a suction pump that removes the poison beneath the skin’s surface to immediately reduce pain and itch from insect bites
- It requires no batteries
- No needles / No chemicals ↔ just suction
- Good for bug bites like: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, spiders, black flies, hornets, ants and more..
- Use it the first two minutes after the bite or sting (but it’ll still have effect even after use hours or days after).
- Kid friendly
- Pregnant friendly
- Use soapy water to clean and sanitize with alcohol wipes (avoid water in the pump portion)